Many thanks to Woodland Trust from Friends of Mountsfield Park for donating UK native trees to be planted at Mountsfield Park.
- make Mountsfield Park more beautiful,
- provide excellent additional native species habitat for wildlife,
- make the park greener around the edges, so that visitors to the park are less aware of the buildings and roads that surround the park,
- make the ground more permeable to reduce the accumulation of surface water during heavy rainfall,
- absorb carbon, some pollutants and dust from the air,
- establishing new native tree planting to mitigate ash die-back disease.
Please email email@example.com for more information.